Green Meadows Healthcare Center in Mt. Washington is hiring a Director of Nursing Super Star
The right candidate will receive a HIGHLY competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and management accomplishments.
Immediate need for an experienced Long Term Care Director of Nursing
This very important role will have additional flexibility and authority beyond normal DON responsibilities.
Must be driven by excellence with Long Term Care experience as a DON, be a team leader with exceptional people and clinical skills and be knowledgeable of State and Federal regulations.
Along with other management responsibilities, the Director of Nursing will develop and direct the day-to-day operations of our Nursing Department which will include but not limited to:
• Monitoring med treatment schedules to ensure proper
• Coordination of resident and nursing services
• Assist interviewing potential resident admissions & planning of nursing services at discharge
• Daily observation of residents to ensure nursing needs are met
• Various administrative duties, ie, evaluations, reports, charting, etc. - as needed
• Assist in direct nursing care when required
Our Rehabilitation (OT, PT, Speech) and Medical Records Departments will report to you.
Green Meadows is nestled in a quiet neighborhood on the outskirts of Mt. Washington, KY with easy access from I-65, Snyder Freeway, & Bardstown Rd.
We have been responding to the needs and interests of seniors in Bullitt County for over 15 years.
We offer comprehensive, personalized rehab programs in addition to long-term and short-term care aimed at enhancing the residents independence, all in a newly remodeled home-like setting.
Click "apply now" to upload your resume or text a reply...